FREE FORM CURVED PIECING - GUIDELINES
- Set machine to a small stitch length (1.6 or 18 SPI).
- Sew SLOWLY. Set machine on SLOW speed if possible.
- Always start sewing on a piece of scrap fabric, leaving it attached to hold the threads.
- Sew units right-sides-together, with concave unit on top (Background Fabric).
- Line up the curved edges of the two units at starting end, leaving a small "dog ear" of the top piece hanging over.
Ask for this brand new ruler at your local quilt shop and conquer the Learning Curve!